The Bosch SGH182 18-Volt Brushless Drywall Screw Driver is an exceptional cordless screwgun with the best combination of power and weight. Its compact design and light weight allow virtually fatigue-free work. The Bosch EC brushless motor technology makes it possible to achieve a long tool lifetime. The unit will drive up to 3,400 screws per battery charge using a Bosch 4.0 Ah fat-pack battery. Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) protects the battery against overload, overheating, and deep discharge. This screwgun also features an adjustable depth stop for precise screw depth setting, a lock-on button for continuous operation, integrated LED light for illuminating the work area, and a belt clip for practical temporary storage. Its excellent ergonomics include an out-of-the-way direction control designed to prevent unintended reversing of tool. The SGH182 is compatible with optional MA55 Screwgun auto-feed attachment for driving collated screw strips. The Bosch SGH182B includes: (1) Bosch SGH182 bare-tool. The battery and charger are sold separately.
- Longest runtime for continuous work (Up to 3,400 screws per battery charge with 4.0 Ah battery)
- Lock-on button for continuous work
- Bosch EC brushless motor technology for long lifetime
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) protects the battery against overload, overheating, and deep discharge
- Integrated LED light for illuminating the work area, even in dark places