The Bosch SGH182 18-Volt Brushless Drywall Screw Driver is an exceptional cordless screw gun with the best combination of power and weight. Its compact design and light weight allow virtually fatigue-free work. The Bosch EC brushless motor technology makes it possible to achieve a long tool lifetime. The unit will drive up to 3,400 screws per battery charge using a Bosch 4.0 Ah fat-pack battery. Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge. This screw gun also features an adjustable depth stop for precise screw depth setting, a lock-on button for continuous operation, integrated LED light for illuminating the work area and a belt clip for practical temporary storage. Its excellent ergonomics include an out-of-the-way direction control designed to prevent unintended reversing of tool. Finally, the SGH182 is compatible with optional MA55 Screw gun auto-feed attachment for driving collated screw strips. Includes: (1) Depth Stop, (1) Magnetic Universal Holder, (5) Screwdriver Bits – P2R, (1) Bit Holder, (1) Belt Clip, (2) 4.0 Ah Fat Pack Batteries.
- Bosch EC brushless motor technology for long lifetime
- Longest runtime for continuous work (up to 3,400 screws per battery charge with 4.0 Ah)
- Lock-on button for continuous and fatigue-free work
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Direction control is designed to prevent unintended reversing of tool