Bosch 7.0A, 0-4500 RPM drywall screwgun provides the optimum speed for drywall installation and metal stud construction with 101 in./lb. of torque. The Posi-Lok nosepiece retains depth setting when removed and eliminates time consuming depth readjustments. The compact and ergonomic design minimizes fatigue and increases comfort to drive screws all day. Metal gear housing for maximum jobsite durability, belt clip frees up hands for other important tasks, variable speed trigger with forward-reverse and lock-on button for extended use applications. The strong magnet bit tip maximizes control when driving long screws. Available Only At Cape.
- One Hand Removable Nose Piece: Provides fast and easy adjustments whether working in a variety of materials or tight spaces
- Belt Clip Frees up hands for other important tasks
- Soft Grip in the hand and finger grip areas For superior grip and control when driving screws
- Ergonomic Grip Area: Contoured grip is designed to maximize comfort and minimize fatigue
- Unique PosiLock Nose Piece Design: Retains depth setting when removed and eliminates time consuming depth readjustments