The Bosch 2-Tool Combo Kit with two CORE18V batteries combines drilling and driving versatility with next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology. The GXL18V-251B25 combo kit features the GDX18V-1800C Freak: half driver, half wrench, all impact. The impact driver has a two-in-one bit/socket drive that offers a 1/4 In. quick-change hex shank holder for bits, and a 1/2 In. square drive for sockets. It produces up to 1,800 In.-Lbs. of torque. The GSB18V-535C Compact Tough 1/2 In. Hammer Drill/Driver has KickBack Control technology, up to 535 In.-Lbs. of torque, 0-28,500 beats per minute (bpm) and a precision clutch in a tool weighing only 2.7 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery). Both tools feature Bluetooth® connectivity to an optional Connected Tool Module and EC Brushless motors. The kit includes two next-gen CORE18V 4.0 Ah compact batteries. Each keeps the power and runtime, while losing the weight, with 21700 cell technology. The CORE18V matches the power of the original two-layer 4.0 Ah battery with half the number of cells. It features the Cool Pack 2.0 heat-management system.
- Compact power 18V combo kit – includes two tools (impact driver and hammer drill) for power, with two CORE18V 4.0 Ah batteries
- Half driver, half wrench Freak – features a 1/4 In. quick-change hex shank and a 1/2 In. square drive, for either bits or sockets
- Compact CORE18V 4.0 Ah Li-ion battery – engineered to provide next-gen power and runtime, while losing the weight, for optimized performance-to-weight ratio
- Bluetooth connectivity – uses an optional Bosch Connected Tool Module to connect both the impact driver and the hammer drill/driver to the free Bosch Toolbox app on a connected device, to customize settings and provide detailed feedback
- Compact power Freak design – features a head length of 5.8 In. and a torque of up to 1,800 In.-Lbs., to accomplish any drilling or driving application