The Bosch 2-Tool Combo Kit with a pair of CORE18V next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology features 2 tools designed to deliver professional cordless drilling and driving performance. The GXL18V-239B25 kit features 2 CORE18V batteries that provide next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology in lightweight, high-power batteries with all-day performance. It includes a GDX18V-1600 Freak Bit/Socket Impact Driver that has a 2-in-1 chuck that offers a 1/4-inch quick-change hex shank with power groove for bits, as well as a 1/2-inch square drive for sockets. Its motor produces up to 1,600 inch-pounds of torque and up to 0-3,600 impacts per minute. The HDS181A Compact Tough 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill/Driver has an upgraded metal chuck, and its motor delivers the same power as conventional 18-volt motors in a more compact size. It produces 600 inch-pounds of torque, up to 27,000 BPM in hammer mode and 2 drilling speeds (0-1,900 RPM for high speed and 0-500 RPM for high power). The kit includes an 18-volt charger to get the user back to work fast, plus it has 2 longer belt clips that provide a more secure hold.
- INCLUDES IMPACT DRIVER & DRILL DRIVER: Power and runtime combo kit includes 2 tools (impact driver and hammer drill) for power, with 2 CORE 18-volt 4.0 Ah batteries
- QUICK-CHANGE HEX SHANK: Half-driver, half-wrench features a 1/4-inch quick-change hex shank and a 1/2-inch square drive for either bits or sockets
- MORE POWER, LESS WEIGHT: More compact and updated hammer drill motor provides the same power in a lighter weight
- EFFICIENT MOTOR: Powerful, efficient impact driver motor delivers a max of 1,600 inch-pounds of torque and up to 3,600 impacts per minute for professional power
- INCLUDES LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES & CHARGER: CORE18V batteries provide next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology in a lightweight, high-power battery with all-day performance