The Bosch GXL18V-225B24 18V Combo kit provides cordless productivity and versatility. It includes two CORE18V batteries and two powerful tools. The IDH182 EC Brushless 1/4 in. And 1/2 in. Socket-ready impact driver takes screwdriver bits and sockets, for an all-in-one tool with driving power – up to 1,650 in.-Lbs. Of torque. The HDH183 1/2 in. Hammer drill/driver features kickback control, which reduces the Risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions. It is engineered with an all-metal chuck and an EC Brushless motor delivering 663 in.-Lbs. Of torque. Each CORE18V 6.3 Ah battery provides 80% more power than the previous-generation batteries, providing performance comparable to competitor batteries that are up to 35% larger. It features Cool pack 2.0 technology for longer battery life, and it is backward and forward compatible with all Bosch 18V tools and chargers. The included Bosch BC1880 18V fast charger can charge a spent CORE18V to 80% in 41 minutes.
- PERFORMANCE: The included IDH182 Impact Driver includes a socket-ready 1/4 in. Hex and 1/2 in. square drive chuck for outstanding versatility. It produces a max of 1,650 In.-Lbs. of torque for outstanding fastening power.
- POWER: The CORE18v battery features high-density cells that deliver 1,440 watts of power, 80% more than previous-gen 6.0 Ah batteries. It also provides 20% longer runtime than previous-gen 6.0 Ah batteries.
- CONTROL: The HDH183 18V Brute Tough 1/2 In. Hammer Drill/Driver provides kickback control to reduce the risk from sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenario.
- VERSATILE: The IDH182 supplies two functions as an impact driver and impact wrench without the need for socket adapters. It features the Bosch-built hammer-and-anvil system for maximum driving impact endurance.
- EFFICIENT: The kit comes complete with a BC1880 Fast Charger to charge the CORE18V to 80% in 41 minutes and to 100% in 55 minutes.