This Bosch 12V Max Flexiclick 5-In-1 Drill/Driver System features an efficient EC Brushless motor for max runtime and upgraded power – 300 In. -Lbs. of torque. The GSR12V-300FC is designed for professionals who want a high-quality tool that redefines their limits to get the tough jobs done. At only 1. 2 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) and a max speed of 1, 750 rpm, this robust drill/driver delivers the performance you expect in the size you want. It has two speed settings – a 0-460 rpm for high-power driving tasks and 0-1, 750 rpm for high-speed drilling. It starts with a magnetic bit holder for basic driving. The four attachments – a locking bit holder, a keyless chuck, an offset-angle and a right angle– each attach to the tool securely and easily with the One-Click interface. The right-angle attachment is for tight spaces, and it works with all three other adapters. The offset-angle attachment delivers precise screwdriving close to edges. Both of these attachments rotate to 16 positions without removing them. The locking bit holder attachment locks hex bits for high-torque drilling, while the keyless chuck provides locked-in drilling.
- Flexiclick 5-in-1 design – delivers outstanding versatility in a compact, high-quality drill/driver
- Keyless chuck attachment – provides locked-in drilling for difficult materials
- Locking bit holder attachment – locks hex bits for high-torque driving
- EC Brushless motor – delivers longer runtime with 300 In. -Lbs. of torque and a max speed of 1, 750 rpm
- Right-angle attachment – designed for tight work spaces; works with other three adapters and rotates to 16 positions without removing from tool