The Bosch Freak is half wrench, Half driver, all impact. The GDX18V-1800CB15 combines a versatile two-in-one impact driver with next-gen li-ion 21700 Cell technology. The gdx18v-1800c two-in-one 1/4 in. And 1/2 in. Bit/socket impact driver delivers results, with the two-in-one bit/socket drive that offers a 1/4 in. Quick-change hex shank holder with power Groove for bits, and a 1/2 in. Square drive for sockets. The kit features a CORE18V battery, which has next-gen li-ion 21700 Cell technology for optimal performance in a lightweight, high-power battery. The impact drivers efficient, powerful EC Brushless cordless motor produces up to 1, 800 in.-Lbs. Of torque, while the Bosch hammer-and-anvil system provide maximum impact energy and up to 0-4, 200 impacts per minute. The variable-speed trigger provides accurate driving speed. The driver has an LED light system to illuminate the work area.
- Versatile two-in-one impact driver and impact wrench design – features a versatile hex shank with power Groove and a socket drive
- Powerful EC Brushless motor – delivers a max of 1, 800 in.-Lbs. Of torque and up to 4, 200 IPM for professional power
- CORE18V battery – provides next-gen li-ion 21700 Cell technology in a lightweight, high-power battery with optimal performance
- Electronic cell and motor protection – helps protect the tool and battery from overloading conditions
- Half driver, half wrench – features a 1/4 in. Quick-change hex shank with power Groove and a 1/2 in. Square drive, for using either bits or sockets