This 1/4 in. Hex impact driver with an EC Brushless motor delivering up to 1, 800 in.-Lbs. Of torque. The gdr18v-1800c 18V 1/4 in. Hex impact driver has a compact Impactor design, with a head length only 4.9 in., giving it the best head-length-to-torque ratio on the market. It features the Bosch hammer-and-anvil system to produce 4, 000 impacts per minute (IPM) as well as a 3, 400 RPM speed. It is able to handle the toughest fastening tasks found on the jobsite. It weighs only 2.4 lbs. (Tool only, not including battery). The variable-speed trigger provides accurate driving speed. The driver has an LED light system to illuminate the work area. This is a bare-tool kit; The battery and charger are sold separately.
- Powerful impact driver design – features a 1/4 in. Hex, an efficient EC Brushless motor and variable-speed trigger
- Bluetooth connectivity – connects to optional connectivity tool Module to customize tool settings on a connected device
- Ec Brushless motor – delivers a max of 1, 800 in.-Lbs. Of torque and up to 4, 000 impacts per minutes (IPM) for professional power
- Hammer-and-anvil system – designed for maximum impact energy
- Compact Impactor design – features a head length only 4.9 in. (Giving it the best head-length-to-torque ratio on the market) and a weight of only 2.4 lbs. (Tool only, not including battery)