The Bosch DDH361-01 36V Brute tough 1/2 in. Drill/driver features a tool with corded-like power and long battery runtime, plus two 36V batteries and a 36V charger. The DDH361 drill tackles some of the toughest drilling and driving tasks on the jobsite. With a powerful four-pole motor, it produces up to 885 in.-Lbs. Of torque. This variable-speed drill provides high-power (0-420 RPM) or high-speed (0-1, 800 RPM) settings. It has kickback control, an electronic sensor to reduce the Hazard of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions. Its precision clutch has 25+1 settings for reduced Overtightening, as well as an upgraded all-metal chuck. The drill features electronic motor and cell protection, an LED light, a side-assist handle and an ergonomic soft-grip zone. The kit features two 36V 4.0 Ah fatpack batteries for long runtime and a 18v-36v dual charger.
- Kickback control – reduces the risk from sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenario
- Precision clutch with 25+1 settings – provides driving accuracy for reduced fastener damage
- Upgraded all-metal chuck – for more durability, along with first-rate bit retention
- Four-pole brushed motor – provides maximum power with 885 in.-Lbs. Of torque
- Brute tough design – weighs just 4.25 lbs. (Tool only, not including battery), but delivers great power