The Bosch CLPK238-181 18V 2-Tool kit offers two complementary cordless tools and a cordless, versatile power kit in one convenient package. This kit provides the IDH182 EC Brushless1/4 in. And 1/2 in. Socket-ready impact driver and the DDS183 1/2 in. Drill/driver. The IDH182 impact driver is able to switch from 1/4 in. Screwdriver bits to 1/2 in. Sockets, for an all-in-one impactor with plenty of driving power. It provides contractors, carpenters and other pros with an unmatched solution to get the job done efficiently. It has a rating of 1,650 in.-Lbs. Of torque and up to 3,200 BPM. The DDS183 EC Brushless compact tough 1/2 in. Drill/driver features kickback control, which reduces the Risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions. This integrated acceleration sensor automatically shuts the tool down when a potentially dangerous rotational torque reaction occurs in a bind-up scenario. The drill is engineered with an upgraded, heavy-duty all-metal chuck and an efficient EC Brushless motor. This drill/driver provides longer tool life as well as great runtime. One of Bosch compact tough designs, it has a short head-length and light weight but plenty of muscle. This kit comes with two 18V 2.0 Ah slimpack batteries and an 18V charger, as well as two long belt clips for a secure hold.
- 2-TOOL KIT: The Bosch CLPK238-181 18V 2-Tool Kit includes two complementary cordless tools and a cordless, versatile power kit in one convenient package. Comes with the IDH182 EC Brushless1/4 In. and 1/2 In. Socket-Ready Impact Driver and the DDS183 1/2 In. Drill/Driver.
- VERSATILE: The IDH182 can be used as an impact driver and impact wrench without the need for socket adapters. In impact driver mode it is able to switch from ¼ in. screwdriver bits to ½ in. sockets.
- CONTROL: The DDS183 drill/driver features Kickback Control to reduce the risk of sudden rotational torque reaction by shutting the tool down in a bind-up scenario
- LONGEVITY: The DDS183 includes an upgraded all-metal chuck for great bit retention, an EC brushless motor, and a short head-length. It’s lightweight yet powerful with 531 in.-lbs of torque and is designed for a longer tool life.
- POWER: At just 3.2 lbs., the Bosch IDH182 18V Impact Driver provides a maximum 1,650 in.-lbs. of torque and up to 3,200 bpm. It includes three torque settings and three speed settings to maximize power and minimize fastener damage.