“This thing saved me from having to drill and tap a large nasty phillips head screw. Just 3 good blows and it came out. For that one use alone I give it 5 stars.” “EXCELLENT. I was able to use this to change the car rotor without stripping the little screw.” “WHEN YOU NEED THIS TOOL, YOU NEED IT BAD. I have used it on occasion a bunch of times to LOOSEN rusted items, and it always works, because the hammer blow really helps.”
Your New Impact Driver Includes!
– (1) 1/2″ Drive manual impact driver
– (4) 5/16″ hex shank screwdriver bits: Flat 5/16, 3/8 inch and Philips #, #3
– (1)1/2″ drive bit chuck
– (1) Storage Case
– Loosening Corroded Brake Calipers
– Loosening Rusted Body Panel Fasteners
– Loosening Frozen Bolts Amazon buyers trust ARES to be Quality Tools
- WHAT YOU GET: This set includes (1) 1/2″ impact driver, (1) 1/2 in. drive bit chuck, (2) Flat Bits 5/16 & 3/8″, (2) Philips #2 & #3, and storage case. The impact driver has a Corrosion-Resistant Chrome Plated Finish with non-slip knurled grip. The bits have Precision-Milled Tips for Exact Fit.
- WHY YOU NEED IT: Nothing more frustrating that starting a brake job and needing to put the tire back on because the screws are stuck. Instant impact force loosens rusted or frozen screws without damaging them. Save yourself the hassle of having to drill and tap stubborn fasteners.
- HOW IT WORKS: As the top of the tool is struck with a hammer, the drive tang is turned 20° in the direction you have set the tool. This tools can be used with impact sockets, on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners. If you need replacement/different bits pick up ARES 70013 Impact Bit Set
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be Quality Tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES Impact Driver, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization