Disengage With Ease
The ARES 1/2-inch Drive Manual Reversible Impact Driver allows you to loosen frozen bolts, rusted body panel fasteners, and corroded brake calipers with just a few strikes of a hammer and without causing damage. With eight interchangeable bits in Standard and Long lengths to choose from with Precision-Milled Tips for exact fit, you’ll save yourself the enormous hassle of having to drill and tap many of even the most stubborn fasteners. Thanks to the double-layer anti-slip handle, you’ll also be able to keep a firm and comfortable grip on this tool during prolonged use.
- Includes: 1 pc. 1/2-inch drive manual impact driver, 1 pc. bit chuck, 4 pc. Standard length screwdriver bits, 4 pc. Long screwdriver bits, and 1 pc. Convenient storage case
- 1/2-inch drive bit chuck designed for use with 5/16-inch hex bits
- Two Standard 5/16-inch hex shank Flat Heads- 5/16-inch and 3/8-inch
- Two Long 5/16-inch hex shank Flat Heads- 5/16-inch and 3/8-inch
- Two Standard5/16-inch hex shank Phillips Heads- #2, #3
- Two Long 5/16-inch hex shank Phillips Heads- #2, #3
- Bits have Precision-Milled tips for exact fit
- Impact driver features all-steel construction
- Double-layer anti-slip handle for firm and comfortable grip
- Strike top of tool with hammer to turn drive tang 20 degrees in desired direction
- Ideal for use with brake calipers
- Can be used with impact sockets, on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners
- SET INCLUDES: This set includes one 1/2-inch impact driver, one 1/2-inch drive 5/16-inch hex bit chuck, four Slotted Bits (5/16- and 3/8-inch in Standard length and Long), four Phillips bits (#2 and #3 in Standard length and Long), and one storage case. The impact driver features all-steel go-through construction for efficient strike force transference on, and the bits have precision-milled tips for exact fit.
- HOW IT WORKS: When you strike the top of the tool with a hammer, the drive tang is turned 20 degrees in the direction you have set the tool. You can use this driver with impact sockets and on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners. Thanks to the ergonomic anti-slip handle with double-layer hand protection, you’ll be able to keep a firm and comfortable hold on the tool during use.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: Ideal for replacing brake calipers, this manual reversible impact driver loosens rusted or frozen screws without damaging them, so you can save yourself the hassle of having to drill and tap stubborn fasteners.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Manual Reversible Impact Driver, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.